Long duration -- six months to one year.1. Volunteering on the farm to help / learn
a. Organic / natural farming
b. Vermi composting
c. Bee keeping
d. Seed conservation
f. Value addition
g. Building beautiful mud bamboo and tree houses
2. To spend time in solitude -- to be in communion with nature -- to do meditation.
3. To stay on the farm and write that best novel of yours , compile your poetry collection , do painting , do nature or bird photography.
4. To practise music all by yourself -- vocal or instrumental
5. To do bird watching / butterfly watching.
6. To learn swimming and tree climbing.
7. To do seed art, seed jewellery , mud jewellery etc.
8. To do contemplative fishing.
9. Eco friendly/responsible tourism/picnicking.
You are in Dharwad - Hubballi (twin cities) just in transit or for only a couple of days. and you dont want to increase your carbon footprint by staying in a hotel in city. you wish you could spend your hours in a quiet sylvan place -- in as simple and eco friendly way as possible -- may be with an hour or two of bread labour thrown in for the joy of it. Then Suman Sangam is your destination.
10. To conduct/organise workshops and camps on issues pertaining to ecology, organic/natural farming, healthy food, meditation, meaningful education, solitude and silence, eco friendly/sustainable living.
Only one rule -- you will have to put in manual work for an hour or two everyday